SOLD OUT CONFERENCE – RECORD SETTING 1,400+ DELEGATES FROM 95 COUNTRIES 500+ PRESENTERS – 150+SESSIONS – MANY OF THEM “STANDING ROOM ONLY”
Four fruitful and fast-paced days of learning, sharing, discussion, debate and spirited conversationby an exceptional group of delegates from all over the world shaping a new understanding of the power and potential as well as the various challenges of online learning.
Hundreds of examples of new practices in pedagogy and technology, insightful research to guide development, and institutional models to better support learner retention and success featured in interactive sessions:
- Enriched thinking about design and assessment of learning opportunities, stressing student accessibility and success
- Personal learning pathways, e-portfolios, peer training and assessment, and competency-based learning
- New approaches to student engagement and involvement in co-creation of content and learning
- Student support and skills integrated into content and assessment practices
- Institutional requirements for quality assurance, learning analytics, financial viability, collaboration, and reaching new learners
- The capacities of OERs, MOOCs and multiple media to increase access, reduce cost, and accelerate design
- Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine intelligence for development of content, assessment and student engagement
- Considerations of statistics revealing the current state, enrolments, gaps and achievements of online learning, with particular attention to the results of a new Canadian study
- New institutional models for openness, flexibility and international collaboration
- Approaches to faculty development that reflect their evolving roles in teaching and learning
- Strong commitments to collaboration, co-operation and alliance building
Presentations from 150+ sessions posted on the World Conference portal as of November 30, 2017.
An Impressive Array of Recognized Industry Vendors that are Supporting the Conference as Sponsors and Exhibitors offering Next-Generation Innovation, New Educational Technologies, Latest Online Learning Platforms, Software, and Solutions.
Join the 1,729 prospective delegates from 89 countries who subscribed to our mailing list to receive regular updates on the World Conference on Online Learning: Teaching in a Digital Age – Re-Thinking Teaching & Learning.
Click here to see where prospective delegates are coming from.
Add your information to the form and click SEND.