Registration Fees **
Earlybird – Before September 17, 2017
- $675 for ICDE Members
- $725 for non-ICDE Members
Regular – After September 17, 2017
- $850 for ICDE Members
- $900 for non-ICDE Members
** Registration fees are in Canadian Dollars and subject to the Province of Ontario’s 13% Harmonized Sales Tax.
What Do You Get?
Your delegate registration fee entitles you to full access to the entire World Conference including:
- Comprehensive program exploring key topics under the theme of Teaching in a Digital Age
- Pre-Conference Workshops (October 16, 2017)
- Five plenaries featuring world class speakers exploring each of the conference tracks (October 17 – 19, 2017)
- Guaranteed opportunities for dialogue, discussion and interaction with speakers and presenters at each conference event
- Extensive networking opportunities with more than 1,000 colleagues and peers from around the world
- A trade show with a strong contingent of recognized industry vendors
- Social activities available each evening (at your individual cost)
- All breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks (delegates are responsible for their own dinners)
- Opening Reception (October 17, 2017)
- Closing Ceremony Luncheon (October 19, 2017)
Delegates also have the opportunity to explore the amazing culture, numerous tourist attractions, world-class shopping and fine dining available in Toronto, Canada’s largest city. You also have easy access to Ontario’s international award winning wine country in the Niagara Region, a one-hour drive from the conference venue. Delegates can book visits to Toronto’s attractions, dining reservations and Niagara wine country on-site at the Tourism Toronto booth at the conference venue.
Special ICDE 2017 Membership Discount
Registered participants at the World Conference on Online Learning, who apply for ICDE institutional membership before August 1, 2017 and pay the 2018 fee before September 1, 2017, get 2017 for free and a 50% reduction of the fee for 2018.
ICDE launched its Membership Campaign for 2017-2018 with the aim of expanding the ICDE community to the unreached in further pursuit of the vision to be the global facilitator for inclusive, flexible, quality learning and teaching in the digital age. ICDE welcomes all educational players, in particular traditional higher education institutions entering digital supported learning and teaching.
If your institution is considering becoming a new member of ICDE, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +47 22 06 26 33 for further information about membership opportunities, benefits and membership fees. Candidates for ICDE membership can submit their application here.
Accommodations and Airline Travel
Special rates for both accommodations and airline travel are available for delegates to the World Conference on Online Learning.
Click here for accommodation information.
Click here for airline travel information.
Canadian Visa and Travel Requirements
All delegates from outside of Canada are strongly encouraged to consult with the Canadian Visa and Travel Requirements for travelling to Canada prior to registering. There are no refunds available in the event you register and are unable to obtain a visa or electronic travel authorization to visit Canada.
Once your registration is complete, you receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
We look forward to welcoming all delegates to Toronto for the World Conference on Online Learning in October 2017 to help us celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday!